Techno Tidbit #16: To narrow down your search in Google, use symbols and words called search operators.
- To search for an exact word or phrase, you can use ” ” (quotes), ex. “samsung galaxy s5”
- To exclude a word, use the – (dash) before the word, ex. planets -saturn
- To search within a site, use site: , ex. earth site:nationalgeogaphic.com
- To search for information about a certain url, use info: , ex. info:thetechiemom.com
There are more operators that you can use, you can see the full list here.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):
Latest posts by Jennyfer Tan (see all)
- Why Regular Backups For WordPress Can Save Your Business! - August 1, 2016
- $50 Cash Bonus For Opening A Tangerine Bank Account! - January 22, 2016
- Money-Saving Apps That Every Canadian Should Use - December 23, 2015
Leave a Reply