Techno Tidbit #23: Any internet browser will be sluggish if you use it for the whole day, restarting the browser can help fix that. In Google Chrome, you can make a quick fix by ending the processes, extensions or tabs that use the most memory.
- Go to the 3 line icons on the upper right portion of Google Chrome
- Go to More Tools
- Click Task Manager
- Click on Memory Tab to see the most used memory first
- Choose the processes, extensions or tabs that are eating up the most memory
- Click End Process button
Always remember the rule of thumb: The most processes or tabs/windows you use, the more memory your computer uses, the slower it will become.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):
- Why Regular Backups For WordPress Can Save Your Business! - August 1, 2016
- $50 Cash Bonus For Opening A Tangerine Bank Account! - January 22, 2016
- Money-Saving Apps That Every Canadian Should Use - December 23, 2015