Welcome to the new and improved The Techie Mom! I have been wanting a customized design for my website (and eventually, blog) for the longest time, so imagine my excitement the very first time I laid my eyes on my new site!
So please indulge me as I thank the following people who made this change possible (yes, this would be equivalent to a “best actress speech” hahaha).
- my husband, Oliver, the king of graphic designing, for my logo. Love you 🙂
- my business partner, Marge aka The Happy Wahm, who serendipitously had her blog upgraded as well a few days ago! We really do have ESP, partner!
- my friend and awesome blog coach, Martine de Luna of Make It Blissful, for crafting ridiculously good copy edits for me, I almost didn’t recognize who she’s been writing about hahaha.
- and last but definitely not the least, Patricia Alix-Villa of Fancy Girl Design Studio for this “everything is awesome!!” WordPress theme (based on the Genesis Framework, of course!). Seriously, it’s like you read my mind, it’s EXACTLY what I’ve been dreaming of. Huhuhu, I’m so happy I could cry. You will forever be my Khaleesi, bow.
I think I’m not making sense right now, that’s how happy I am with my new site, I’m so giddy!
Watch out for more tech tips, tutorials and how tos on my blog. Oh, watch out for contests and giveaways as well. (you can sign up for my mailing list so you won’t miss any of my updates, it’s right on the sidebar! 😉 ).
- Why Regular Backups For WordPress Can Save Your Business! - August 1, 2016
- $50 Cash Bonus For Opening A Tangerine Bank Account! - January 22, 2016
- Money-Saving Apps That Every Canadian Should Use - December 23, 2015
Michelle Padrelanan says
Napakaganda, naiinggit ako! Congrats!
Jennyfer Tan says
Thanks Michelle, praise God for my “team” (minor lang ang role ko dito, hahaha).