Techno Tidbit #17: If you are an Android user, chances are you have already linked your smart phone to a google account. (If not, please do create a google account and start syncing!).
How to find your contacts within your gmail:
- Log in to your gmail.
- Under the Google logo, you will see the word “Gmail” with a drop down menu.
- Click the drop down menu and choose “Contacts”.
- All your contacts should be there.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):
- Why Regular Backups For WordPress Can Save Your Business! - August 1, 2016
- $50 Cash Bonus For Opening A Tangerine Bank Account! - January 22, 2016
- Money-Saving Apps That Every Canadian Should Use - December 23, 2015