Techno Tidbit #14: Is your Gmail Inbox loading much slower than you want it to be? One great tip that you can apply is to lessen your conversations/threads per page. The lesser your conversations, the lesser amount of “buffering” gmail needs to load your inbox.
- Go to the Gear Icon on the upper right portion of your inbox
- Click Settings then look for General Tab
- Under Maximum page size, choose the number of threads you want to have. (10, 15, 20, 25, 50, 100)
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):
- Why Regular Backups For WordPress Can Save Your Business! - August 1, 2016
- $50 Cash Bonus For Opening A Tangerine Bank Account! - January 22, 2016
- Money-Saving Apps That Every Canadian Should Use - December 23, 2015